How to Register in Tadawulaty
BY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING YOU CAN REGISTER IN TADAWULATY:
Through your E-trading account
By Visiting Your Custody Member
Please note that you cannot register in Tadawulaty through this website. You can only register using the above mentioned methods. To see detailed registration steps, please select your preferred method:
THROUGH YOUR ONLINE TRADING ACCOUNT
STEP1: Log into your internet trading account maintained with any of your brokerage firms.
STEP2: You will see Tadawulaty link within the main page. Click on the "LOGIN" link.
STEP3: You will be presented with a registration form to fill in.
STEP4: Complete the registration process and create your own user name and password.
STEP5: You can then start accessing your account directly from Tadawulaty web portal by clicking on the login button.
STEP6: You can alternatively access your account by clicking on the "LOGIN" button in the login portlet in this website.
BY VISITING YOUR CUSTODY MEMBER
STEP1: Visit your brokerage firm in person and ask them to register you into Tadawulaty services.
STEP2: The broker's customer service representative will carry out an identity check.
STEP3: The broker's customer service representative will enter your details into Tadawulaty registration system.
STEP4: An SMS and e-mail messages will be sent to your mobile phone & e-mail respectively, containing Tadawulaty URL and a one-time password.
STEP5: Using any Computer, you then need to open up the supplied Tadawulaty URL. The screen will prompt you to input your national ID number and the supplied one-time password.
STEP6: You will then be prompted to create your own user name and password.
STEP7: You can alternatively access the web page (mentioned in step 5) by clicking on "Complete Registration" link in the login portlet in this website.
REGISTER IN TADAWULATY FOR PARTICIPANTS (MEMBER / ISSUER)
- Submit the application and copy of ID (National Identification / Iqama) to “Edaa”.
- “Edaa” processes the registration in Tadawulaty System.
- SMS and E-mail message will be sent to your mobile phone & E-mail address respectively, containing the Tadawulaty URL and a one-time password.
- On accessing your Computer, you then need to open the supplied Tadawulaty URL. A screen will prompt you to input your ID Number and the supplied one-time password.
- A screen will prompt you to create your unique username and password.
- You can alternatively access the web page (as mentioned in Step 4) by clicking on the "Complete Registration" link.